Saturday 16 June 2012
These are the nail polishes I used. I forgot to include the shimmery purple I used on the tips and of course the sponge that was used to create the gradient effect.

As a base colour I used Deborah Milano Sense Tech 100% Mat in 02. Then I added the purple gradient effect. I finished it with two coats of Sassy Sparkle from LA Colors, which I am in love with and  my favourite top coat, Seche Vite.

And here is the finished gradient nail design.
One of my favourites! 
Interested in a tutorial? Do you like it? Thank you for your time :)
Love ya, Gina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: