Friday 2 November 2012
Hello everyone, I hope your week has been great! Today I uploaded this video on my youtube channel. It is a clothing and cosmetic haul. Products from Gosh and Urban Decay are shown along with clothes and accessories from shops like Primark, Bershka, Terranova and Stradivarius. 

I think I have been doing a lot of shopping and I need to stop. The fact that my university is surrounded by the best shops doesn't help, though. Where have you been shopping lately?
What is shown in the video (briefly)?
A peachy-nude lipgloss, a base coat, a teal kohl pencil and a teal nail varnish from Gosh. The feminine palette from Urban Decay and two shirts from Primark. A pair of tan flats and light blue jeans from Bershka. Also, two dresses, two trousers and a top from Terranova. Lastly, a bow necklace, a taupe top and a black cardigan from Stradivarius. You might notice that some items have been previously featured in a blog post.
I hope you enjoy watching it and please don't forget to follow the blog and subscribe to my youtube channel.
Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: