Sunday 10 February 2013
 Hello my beautiful readers! How are you? I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend! A couple hours ago, I finished painting my nails and I thought I would share my experimentation with you. I call this design an experiment simply because I had never used such a big dotting tool, but it turned out fine. As a result, I am posting this N.O.T.W. (Nails Of The Week) post.

As you can see from the picture on the above, I have use a light to medium grey, two coats of the Erre Due 84. I don't know if this colour has a name, unfortunately. This shade is surprisingly nice and flattering. I was scared it wouldn't suit my pale complexion, but luckily it does.    Moving on to the black dots I created using a dotting tool from either eBay or Amazon, and the Gosh Nail Lacquer in Nero. The white dots where created on my thumb and ring finger only, and the black ones on the other three. I used the Maybelline Mini Colorama in 51 French White for the white dots, which doesn't smell very good to me. In addition, I used a random, silver glitter varnish that I forgot to include in the photo below. I thought the glitter particles were that finishing touch that the design needed. Lastly, let's not forget the Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat, that I used as a base and top coat. What a surprise!
So, I hope you have enjoyed this simple post and that you like the nail design I came up with. To be honest, this was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest. If you click on my Nail Art Board, you'll see the one I mean.  Is it just me, or do my nails look like Easter Eggs?
Nonetheless, I'm in love with my nails now!

I don't know whether you have noticed or not, but my blog has changed a bit. Yesterday, after finishing a business card for a client, I was feeling very productive and decided to try a couple of new things for my blog. As a result, I have a different, but similar to the previous, header, new page or navigation buttons, new photo of me, new social icons and a little slideshow of my Instagram photos.

Please tell me what you think of the new graphics on my blog and my nails of course! I hope you've enjoyed this blog post and you should hear from me next Sunday, unless you follow me on twitter!

Goodnight/Good day and thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. oh thank you..it's great that I could help you :)

    this is a really pretty nail art! <3 love spotted designs!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: