Monday 4 January 2016

Following the tradition started in 2013, I am sharing my top blog posts of the year that has just left us. More specifically, I will be listing the top 5 most viewed blog posts from Beauty Inside Art in 2015.

In case you are interested in the top posts from previous years, here are the 2014 and 2013 versions.


1. Rimmel 60 Seconds - 850 Aye, Aye, Sailor
The 2015 post that generated the most views was one about nails. In fact, it is about one of my all time favourite shades and brands. In addition, I love the photo I was able to snap with the lights in the background and my hand. It took quite a few tries to get the picture to look right.

2. The Angels Have The PhoneBox : the fashion
I definitely did not expect that this post would be the most popular fashion blog post of 2015, probably because it's simpler and not as colourful as the ones I usually post. It's more monochrome and everyday-grunge outfit.

3. 5 Blog Resolutions for 2015
I most certainly did not think this post would be the third most popular post. It was like a small list of goals to reach in 2015, but truth be told I failed most of them. Since this post received so many views, I think I should do another one for 2016.

4. Yellow Vibe : the fashion
Now that's a more interesting fashion post, with some awesome lighting, if I say so myself. Still not my favourite outfit of 2015, I feel like it may be a bit much, even for me! Nonetheless, I do like it.

5. All About Colours : the fashion
Lastly, we have one of my favourite fashion blogposts of the previous year. This outfit is SO me, I love mixing different colours, textures, patterns and fabrics. Again, the lighting in these photos is sublime, in my opinion.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog in 2015, even though it was the year I blogged less than ever before. I hope 2016 can be a more creative and full of quality content year.


Georgia

1 comment:

  1. AAA thanks for sharing, I love reading this post<3 Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: