Sunday 31 March 2013
Hello everyone and I hope you've all had an amazing month of March! Today I felt like blogging about something more general than beauty products and since so many people are giving facts about them on videos, or blog posts, I thought I could do it too. In addition, I thought you might be interested to know a couple of things about me and for this I am going to be giving you fifteen facts about me.

  1. My favourite band is Muse.
  2. I don't have a favourite colour. I like them all!
  3. I watched Doctor Who The Bells of Saint John, 7x06, last night and I loved it.
  4. I love painting and drawing.
  5. I was born on the 8 of August 1994.
  6. I'm currently writing a 3000 words essay on Joseph Mallord William Turner for my art history lesson.
  7. I'm on my first year at the Cyprus University of Technology studying Graphic Arts and Multimedia.
  8. I have a pile of books I want to read, but I never find the time.
  9. I want to watch Warm Bodies at the cinema, but I don't have anyone to go with nor the time, because of all the uni assignments I have.
  10. Most of my professors at uni seem disappointed with my class and my work.
  11. I used to be a huge Vampire Diaries fan, but now I've sort of lost my passion for it.
  12. I have been using Adobe Photoshop for 3 years, and I still don't feel like a pro! :)
  13. My laptop is the Lenovo G560.
  14. I haven't worn stiletto high heels longer than I can remember.
  15. And lastly, I have an adorable one year old niece that I love to death.
So those were some facts about me. I hope you sort of know me better now and that this post hasn't been boring to you.
What are some facts you can tell me about yourself?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading these type of fact posts and if you lived near me you could have watch warm bodies with me hahaha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: