Sunday 3 March 2013
Oh, this must be an incredible surprise to all mankind! You know I can't resist buying things some times, and the month of February had quite a few of those times! I promise that I will not buy anything I don't need in March, and hopefully I can prove that I can control my inner shopping maniac. But for the time being, I will share with you a few things that have been added to my wardrobe, shower and makeup bag!

I'll just start with the biggest in size and move to the smaller items. Firstly, I have a burgundy top from Bershka to show you all. You can't see the actual shape and design of the fabric because it's folded in the photo above. I might do a collective haul video for my youtube channel, which I've sort of abandoned, and there you would see me wearing it. Let me know if would want the haul video. I got it in a small size but it's quite flowy and it was 15 Euro. In addition it's 100% Polyester and it has 3 silver studs.

I've been wanting to get something with a monochrome print for ages! There was a pair of leggings with vertical black and white lines that I wanted to get from Terranova, but when I went to buy them, they were sold out. The girl at the counter introduced me to another monochrome print, which I loved. This resulted in me buying the pair of leggings shown above in a print that I can only describe as an abstract aztec. Size small again, and I paid 10 Euro.

You might remember that in my previous haul I showed the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Conditioning Treatment, hair mask. Well, a week after getting that, I decided to buy the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder, Lightening shampoo. When I got home, I decided to watch or read reviews about it on the internet and I was shocked at what I had found. First thing I watched was Fleur's rant video on the shampoo and conditioner of this line. The products burned the back of her neck and she really didn't have a pleasant time using them. After watching that I was scared to try the product, but I've decided that I won't return it and I'll give it a go, just so I can post my own review on the product for people like myself that are scared, but want to use it. Paid about 10 Euro for it.

Let's move on to a gift from my sister. I am talking about the Avon Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover lotion. As a graphic designer, I just want to say that I love the minimalistic, black and white design of the packaging. I've had this for a while and I have been able to use it and so far I have no complaints. It does the job without any problems. You can expect a full review on this soon as well as the Go Blonder shampoo.

Lastly, I decided to buy an item that everyone on this planet raves about and that is the Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection, Ultimate Wear concealer, in 1 Fair. I knew this purchase was going to be either hit or miss, simply because I bought it from eBay and I couldn't decide what shade to get and I just went for the lightest one. Surprisingly, it's a great concealer, much better than my Mac Select Cover Up that I used to use all the time. I think this little beauty deserves its own review, so let's add it to the to-blog list!

Sadly, this is where I stop talking, well typing to be exact. I hope you've enjoyed this blog post and that you like the new design of the blog, too. Do comment with any of your recent purchases or if you've tried any of the products mentioned, tell me whether you liked them or not. Hopefully, this blog post will seem more well written than previous ones, simply because I am blogging slightly earlier than my usual 23:00. So have a good day or night in my case and I'll talk to you next Sunday. Wish me luck for my Art History mid-term exam tomorrow, for only your wishes can save me now that I haven't studied enough...

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you got some really great things! I have heard so many amazing things about that concealer!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you buy great things.....like your blog.....
    http://maryglamlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: