Thursday 1 January 2015





Happy New Year! Can you believe it's 2015? Personally, I feel like this year has passed so quickly. It's quite scary how quickly time passes, don't you think?

Following the Festive Room Tour blog post I did last year, I've decided to share some parts of my bedroom with you. I feel like my last year's post was nicer, it felt a bit more festive than this one and the photos were better. Nonetheless, my room is still very nice in my eyes. I love my new Ikea bedding and those christmasy candles. One new element is my card board. I've been collecting so many Christmas cards throughout the years, and it's a shame to store them somewhere where nobody gets to see them. So I decided to pin some of my favourite cards on that small board, above my bed. I believe that all of them are from my last year in primary school, as we had this little tradition of exchanging Christmas cards. Lastly, I would like to mention that I have a small, real Christmas tree with white, silver, matte, shiny and glittery ornaments, with some fairy lights.

Have you decorated your bedroom?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube


4 comments:

  1. everything looks so cosy!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Christmas card board! I remember that card on the bottom with the yellow pin and the santa, I drew it once when I was in school in art :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcdartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so lovely..I want Christmas to be here all over again even though it hasn't even been a month ago yet haha...just love the Christmas atmosphere <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: