Friday 16 January 2015











 I'm getting worse at choosing my best photos for my blog posts. Ten photos for a fashion post are way too many, but I can't help myself. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, notice anything different about my hair? I had a haircut a few days ago, and I'm so in love with my hair now. I hope short hair suit me - I've been getting mixed opinions - it's not that short, anyway. I'm planning on doing a little post on my thoughts about short vs long hair.

Today, was the registration day at uni, and we had to go there and pick one elective. After three years we finally have the option to choose a lesson that we want - we didn't have many options to pick from though. We start on Monday, and that probably means that I will not be able to post as many stuff on this blog. But, I've made a promise to myself to do at least one post each week. Interested in knowing what courses I'm having? Well, on Monday I have Three-Dimensional Modeling and Animation II, on Tuesday Multimedia Project Management and then Film Production II, which was the one I chose. For Wednesday I have Web Design and Development II and lastly, on Thursday I have Computer Games Design and Development. Overall, I think this semester is going to be great. I still have to see what each lesson will require, but so far I'm really excited.

Should we talk about the outfit I wore to the registration? My beautiful and huge, red, knitted infinity scarf is from Debenhams. My amazing fluffy and soft magenta jumper is a recent purchase from Marks and Spencer - haul video here - and my lovely dark wine red boots are from New Look. My black coat, blue satchel and skinny jeans are from Primark. I was so happy when I wore those jeans and they fitted me this morning. I've been doing a bit of work to reach and maintain my ideal weight - not too much, I'm lazy remember?

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit - love a royal blue statement bag ! xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look, love your sweater. ;-)
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute! :)
    ---------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit! I think the short hair really suits you :) xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. Especially the scarf, boots and the coat. And short hair looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your courses seem so interesting! Your outfit is so nice... The combination of colour is perfect ;) x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love your bag! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfit! & yes, short hair does suit you :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, you look amazing! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: