Sunday, 31 March 2013
Hello everyone and I hope you've all had an amazing month of March! Today I felt like blogging about something more general than beauty products and since so many people are giving facts about them on videos, or blog posts, I thought I could do it too. In addition, I thought you might be interested to know a couple of things about me and for this I am going to be giving you fifteen facts about me.
- My favourite band is Muse.
- I don't have a favourite colour. I like them all!
- I watched Doctor Who The Bells of Saint John, 7x06, last night and I loved it.
- I love painting and drawing.
- I was born on the 8 of August 1994.
- I'm currently writing a 3000 words essay on Joseph Mallord William Turner for my art history lesson.
- I'm on my first year at the Cyprus University of Technology studying Graphic Arts and Multimedia.
- I have a pile of books I want to read, but I never find the time.
- I want to watch Warm Bodies at the cinema, but I don't have anyone to go with nor the time, because of all the uni assignments I have.
- Most of my professors at uni seem disappointed with my class and my work.
- I used to be a huge Vampire Diaries fan, but now I've sort of lost my passion for it.
- I have been using Adobe Photoshop for 3 years, and I still don't feel like a pro! :)
- My laptop is the Lenovo G560.
- I haven't worn stiletto high heels longer than I can remember.
- And lastly, I have an adorable one year old niece that I love to death.
What are some facts you can tell me about yourself?
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- ▼ March (5)