Sunday 3 February 2013
Good evening my readers. I hope you have had a relaxing weekend and you are ready for Monday, tomorrow. Mondays are always hard, in my opinion. For my Monday I have to go to university for my English lesson and then I will have my third driving lesson. So far I can only say that I honestly dislike driving. Do you have any driving tips?

I wasn't sure for what to blog today. I was thinking of doing a January favourites post, but then I realised that I didn't have many products and the majority of them had been featured in my 2012 Favourites. So, I thought I should do a little review on a kit that I have been using for a while now. That is the Greenland Coconut Skin Kit. I have been wanting to blog about this for some time, because I use it everyday.
This photo was taken using my phone. I hope the quality is satisfying.
My best friend got me this for my birthday. At first, I wasn't very thrilled with it, simply because I'm not the biggest fan of coconuts. Well, I wasn't before trying this. This kit includes three products. A lip balm, a body butter and a hand cream. Let's talk about them, shall we?

Lip Balm: (3.9 g) This has become my favourite lip balm, if not lip product! I posted a photo of it on instagram, recently. It's very moisturising and I consider it long lasting compared to my previous favourite lip balm. Also, it's clear, but it adds a very nice shine to the lips. In addition it has a faint coconut scent, that is quite nice. I don't feel like there's anything left to say, besides that I love using it!
Body Butter: (100 ml) The body butter is another great product. This is a thick cream, like butter, surprise, surprise! This doesn't smell exactly like the lip balm, which smells sweeter. In summer/autumn I found that my skin was incredibly sensitive and my legs and hands were becoming irritated for no reason. When the irritation faded I was left with some marks that weren't that obvious. This body butter was able to sort of "heal" my skin. I found that those small, faint marks were disappearing when I was using this. Maybe it was a coincidence, I don't know.
Hand Cream: (50 g) Last item is the hand cream. I find this one to have the strongest smell, which isn't one of my favourites. However, this is a lovely hand cream. It's thinner than the body butter in consistency and as you can see I have hit pan on it. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly, leaving the hand soft to the touch.

Overall this is absolutely a great gift to a friend or yourself! Like I said, I use it everyday. I have it next to my bed and I use the body products before sleeping after my shower. The lip balm travels with me everywhere I go. The size of this kit makes it perfect for travelling, which is another bonus. I believe the price for this is around 20 Euro. The only negative I can think of is that the metallic box gets a bit dirty. I'm going to run out of these products soon and I think I'm going to get the Mango Skin Kit.

Have you tried the Greenland Coconut Skin Kit?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: