Wednesday 19 June 2013
Hello everyone! This week I am testing a new blogging schedule and that's why I am posting this today. Basically, I would like to have a beauty post on Tuesday, an Instagram post on Wednesday, a fashion post on Thursday and youtube video on Friday. Let's hope it works, because I want to blog more often, but I can find the time to prepare for a good post. So today's blog post is an Instagram one, in which I show you six recent pictures that I have posted on my profile. The first one was taken just after painting my nails with a beautiful coral/red, the Erre Due 47. Next to that there was a sneak preview of Friday's blog post, The Body Shop's Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash. Last picture of the first row is one of my recently washed makeup brushes. Moving on to the second row we have a lame picture of my computer's screen when I was watching Doctor Who series six. Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with this show lately? Next to that there is a bowl of cereal. Very exciting, I know! Lastly, there's an unfinished drawing of mine that I started in January and I have been working on these past few days.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

8 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I love your nail polishes. :) You have a nice blog. Want to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog dear.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail colour is so pretty!

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear. Followed you back too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I love the nail polish, great summer shade.
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    Let me know.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really in love with your blog! You are such a cute Girl! Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin'? It would be a pleasure. just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable pics

    following...follow back

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sketch =) hope you could visit my blog too and you might consider following each other? just let me know =) kisses
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: