Wednesday 10 July 2013
Hello everyone! How has your week been so far? Mine has been fine, with a mixture of art and beauty. First photo is from when I painted my nails with Essie's In The Cab-Ana beautiful nail polish. Next to that there's a finished painting that I had been working on lately. Last picture of the first row is what was left of my delicious Caesar Salad I had on Monday with my best friend before watching Despicable Me 2 at the cinema. First photo of the second row is of the items I used to apply my makeup for yesterday's post. Next to that there's my niece playing with a pen and a notebook (more like destroying a notebook). Last but not least, there is my unfinished attempt to draw Matt Smith's eye. Eyes fascinate me and I love to draw them.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

1 comment:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: