Monday 16 February 2015

Hello everyone. How are you doing? I'm currently quite stressed as uni work just keeps piling up, but I've managed to find some time to write this quick nail post. I would like to talk about a rather new purchase - featured in this haul video, the Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Varnish in 850 Aye, Aye, Sailor. What a cool name, don't you think?

As the name suggests, it's a navy blue shade, and dare I say, it's the best navy blue I own. Depending on what the lighting may be, its hues slightly change. There are times it's a dark navy, or it has a deep forest green tint and in some cases it can look almost black. I genuinely believe it is a beautiful colour for these cold months.

I'd say it needs about two or three coats for best results, but it dries quickly. The brush applicator is one of my favourite things about this range of nail polishes, including the lovely colour range, pigmentation, quality and lasting power. The brush is rather thick and can cover the entire nail with very few strokes, while you can easily avoid touching the skin.


6 comments:

  1. I've already spotted this polish... Love the colour and the name too! x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful color <3
    xxx

    She Will Be
    Want to enter my giveaway? Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour hun. Would love to add it to my nail polish collection but as I've got so many my flatmate would probe kill me if she saw me buying some more as I'm on a nail polish ban atm. Loool! Now following you on GFC hun. Please follow me on GFC hun.
    http://www.iamlam.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 60 second stuff is awesome!! I used the red one for LFW and worked a charm :) The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is suppper pretty! need to make more of an effort with my nails, always been a fan on rimmel polishes too, lovely blog xo
    www.cosmo-junkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: