Friday 26 April 2013
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great week. Today I posted this video on my youtube channel and I thought I'd share it with you. This video is a collective haul, meaning that I will be showing some of my recent purchases. You'll see the clothes and accessories I bought from different shops such as Topshop, Terranova, Tally Weijl, Stradivarius and more! Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to watch in HD!



Links mentioned in the video:
Topshop Items
Terranova & Tally Weijl
Wallet Video

What I'm wearing?

Shirt: Primark
Ring: Bershka
Leggings: M&S
Shoes: Converse

Music: Playing in the Sun (Theme) from: http://www.purple-planet.com/

FTC: This is not a sponsored video, obviously.

Youtube - TwitterInstagram Pinterest BloglovinFacebook

5 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: