Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello everyone and happy August! Today I have a fashion post for you. It's a simple, casual and everyday look for these warm summer days. The silver cuff necklace is from M&S, my earrings and silver, dolphin ring are gifts. My awesome top is from Next and my denim shorts are from Terranova. My white tennis shoes are from H&M. By the way, I have been working on a new blog template for Beauty Inside Art and I really hope you like it. Hopefully, you will be able to see it tomorrow and please leave your feedback. 

2 comments:

  1. omorfo post :)

    http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail in the back of the top
    please feel free to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: