Wednesday, 31 July 2013
Hello everyone. How has your week been so far? My phone is still broken, so no Instagram post this week. Instead, I've decided to blog about my latest painting. Like I said my phone is broken at the moment, so I have been using my old one and quite randomly I found an old photo that my dad had taken. That photo was of a beautiful sunrise at the sea where my dad works. He goes to work around 4 am, so he has seen this scenery many times. One day he decided to capture it for me, because he knows that I love sunrises and sunsets. So when I found the photo that he had taken and sent me, I was thrilled, because I had completely forgotten about how much I wanted to paint it. Well, I decided to go ahead and attempt to draw it and here it is. I'm still not a great painter, but I'm satisfied with my abilities as an artist.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)