Thursday 25 July 2013
Hello everyone! How are you today? Today's fashion post is again one that you might have seen in my Summer Lookbook video. It's definitely one of my favourite outfits for summer, as it is so simple, cute and comfortable. The aztec printed top is from Tally Weijl as is the tan bag. My shorts are from Terranova and my sunnies are from Stradivarius. My gorgeous gold ring is from Bershka and my gold bracelets are from Primark. Lastly, my earrings are from Debenhams and my shoes from Shoebox.



Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

5 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: