Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Hello everyone! Today's blog post is an Instagram one, where I share six photos of my previous seven days. Firstly, we have a pile of dirty dishes that I washed. I know, very interesting! Next to that there's a small haul. A new wooden and flat palette, a small paint brush and contact lenses. Last image of the first row is the brown handbag I bought for my best friend's birthday. It was from Bershka and on sale for 20 Euro. The green one is from the birthday party on Saturday. Next to that, we have a photo of the beach in my town. Last but not least, it's the picture of my beautiful niece sleeping, taken today when I was babysitting.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)