Tuesday 16 July 2013
Images Sources: Blonde OmbreLight BlondeBright Red, Purple Ombre, Ginger and Pink Ombre
I've always loved experimenting with my hair, well in theory mostly. I have had blonde highlights for a couple of years and I've also been a red-haired for a month. The colour went from a deep red to a light brown in a couple of months, to be more specific. Currently, my hair is a shade of blond similar to the darker colour in the first picture (hair post here), but even though I promised my hair that I will not dye it for at least a year, I am already thinking about what colour to go for next time. I made this promise to my hair, because it's a bit damaged from the previous four hair dyes. The first hairstyle I would love to try on my hair is a blonde ombre. Oh, how original of me! I just think it looks very nice and since my best friend gave her hair an ombre, I just can't stop thinking about trying it. Something that has been on my hairstyle wishlist for a long time is to dye all of my hair a light shade of blonde. I've always wanted to do it, but never been brave enough. Even though I was a red-haired last year, I didn't enjoy it. Like I said the colour didn't last and it wasn't dyed properly, as my sister was pretending to be a hairdresser. I would like to try it again, but have a professional do it. I love red hair and I think it would suit me with my light skin-tone and green eyes. In addition, ginger is one more colour I would like to see my hair be. The colour in the picture is actually not very far from the colour my hair is now. Lately, so many people have been adding some crazy colours to their hair, and I am starting to like the idea of having a pastel colour in my hair. As you can see from the photo above, I really like purple and pink ombre. You might see me with pink in my hair soon, as I found an incredibly easy way to try it.

What hairstyles would you like to try?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. I want ombre hair too! Will probably try it later this year :D

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: