Thursday 18 July 2013
Hello everyone! How has your day been so far? Mine has been kind of crazy with my niece having very high fever, but she's feeling better now. Today's blog post is a fashion one. I'm sharing with you a simple outfit for summer, that I wore on my best friend's birthday on Saturday night. It's very basic in the jewellery department, as I'm only wearing a lovely pair of silver and purple earrings and three dainty, silver rings. The statement piece of the look is the galaxy patterned dress from Romwe (featured in my previous video). My grey handbag is from a local shop called Shoebox and my floral patterned heels are from Marks and Spencer.



Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, love the dress so much xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the heels are so pretty also! Lovely blog, now following, hope you visit back :-)
    recordsetc.blogspot.com
    amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress, that color suites you well. :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: