Thursday, 18 July 2013
Hello everyone! How has your day been so far? Mine has been kind of crazy with my niece having very high fever, but she's feeling better now. Today's blog post is a fashion one. I'm sharing with you a simple outfit for summer, that I wore on my best friend's birthday on Saturday night. It's very basic in the jewellery department, as I'm only wearing a lovely pair of silver and purple earrings and three dainty, silver rings. The statement piece of the look is the galaxy patterned dress from Romwe (featured in my previous video). My grey handbag is from a local shop called Shoebox and my floral patterned heels are from Marks and Spencer.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)