Wednesday, 24 July 2013
Hello everyone! Unlike my previous Wednesday blog posts that were about my Instagram photos, today I will be having a fashion one. If you follow me on twitter, you might have heard that my phone has broken, so I haven't posted any photos on my Instagram profile for a week. I still don't know how damaged my phone really is, but I'm praying it's nothing too bad. Nonetheless, let's talk about fashion. You might have seen this outfit before if you've watched my Summer Lookbook. This is a very fun and simple look for summer that is a bit on the edgier side. My black cropped top is from Stradivarius and my blue maxi skirt from eBay. My adorable owl necklace is from Tally Weijl and some of my bracelets are from Primark. That studded vest was purchased at a local shop called Bazaar, I think, that is now closed. Lastly, my white tennis shoes are from H&M.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)