Tuesday, 9 July 2013
I believe I haven't posted a Face Of The Day in a very long time. So, today I've decided to blog about the makeup I am wearing and sort of reboot this category and rename it to Today's Makeup. Are you interested to see what I have on my face now? Then continue reading!
For the first time, I decided to replace my day cream with a few sprays of Mac Fix + and then I applied The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream* with the Sigma F82. After that I applied some Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on my cheeks and eye area with the Sigma E25. To set my base I used LR Loose Powder with the F82 brush again. To contour my cheeks I used the LR Powder Rouge in number 3 and the Real Techniques Setting Brush. In terms of blusher, I went for Dolly Mix (light pink) from Sleek's Candy Collection and the Sigma F40 brush. The Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl are my favourite combo for highlighting my cheekbones and I used them today. Moving to the eyes. Mac's Paint Pot in Bare Study and my LR shader brush were used on my eyelids. To add a bit of definition, I used The Body Shop Colour Crush eye-shadow in Caramel Flirt* and the Sigma E25, in my crease. As for my winked eyeliner, I opted for Mac Carbon Matte eye-shadow and an angled brush. Then I curled my lashes and used the Avon Super Shock Max Mascara. For my eyebrows I used an angled brush and two shades from the Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette. Lastly, I used the Gosh 149 Dangerous Velvet Touch Lipstick with the Sigma E05.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)