Thursday, 4 July 2013
Hello everyone. Instead of doing a fashion post, like the previous two Thursdays, I am going to be talking about a nail varnish. Yesterday, Essie In The Cab-Ana arrived at my house after ordering it from Amazon three weeks ago. This is the first Essie polish I've ever tried, as I'm almost certain they aren't sold in my country. I have the lovely Lily Pebbles to blame for this purchase as I saw her wear this colour on her nails in one of her videos. It is such an amazingly beautiful colour that screams summer to me and I haven't got anything like it. I've been wanting to try this brand for a long time, but there's a lot of love and hate surrounding it. I believe there are two different lines, with different applicators and formulas and this is from the older one. I can see why a lot of people dislike this range, as the application can be a bit streaky, but as Lily said, it's nothing Seche Vite can't fix. I was actually in a hurry when I painted my nails with this, yesterday. Like I said in yesterday's post, I went to a beach, birthday party and five minutes before leaving I decided to give this a go, as I couldn't resist. I started off with Sally Hansen Double Duty as my base coat and ended up applying two coats of In The Cab-Ana, for a more even finish. Last step was of course a coat of Seche Vite, like I said I was in a hurry to get to the party and this top coat dries amazingly fast.
Isn't it a gorgeous shade?
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)