Wednesday, 10 July 2013
Hello everyone! How has your week been so far? Mine has been fine, with a mixture of art and beauty. First photo is from when I painted my nails with Essie's In The Cab-Ana beautiful nail polish. Next to that there's a finished painting that I had been working on lately. Last picture of the first row is what was left of my delicious Caesar Salad I had on Monday with my best friend before watching Despicable Me 2 at the cinema. First photo of the second row is of the items I used to apply my makeup for yesterday's post. Next to that there's my niece playing with a pen and a notebook (more like destroying a notebook). Last but not least, there is my unfinished attempt to draw Matt Smith's eye. Eyes fascinate me and I love to draw them.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Sunrise Painting : the art
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat : the good, the bad a...
- All About My Dailies Contact Lenses : the video
- Aztec Summer : the fashion
- Noir et Bleu : the fashion
- Avon Super Shock Max Mascara : the review
- Summer Lookbook : the video
- Oh my Galaxy : the fashion
- Instagram #7
- 6 Hairstyles I want to try : the wish-list
- Collective Beauty and Fashion Haul : the video
- Instagram #6
- Today's Make-up #1
- June Favourites : the video
- Essie - In The Cab-Ana
- Instagram #5
- Are Sigma Brushes worth the hype?
- ▼ July (17)