Sunday, 1 December 2013
Herc from Bogibo, for tagging me for the Sunshine Award otherwise I wouldn't have motivation to blog. Btw, do you like my flower photo? I took that a while ago and wanted to use it somewhere so I thought I'd put it in this post.
Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube
THE SUNSHINE AWARD
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions given by the awesome blogger who nominated you.
Nominate more wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Let 'em know they've been nominated on their blog.
11 Random facts about me:
- I'm so sick of web and app design at the moment. I've been working on two, major projects for a long time and I can't wait until I'm done with them.
- I really need a holiday. Or just some time alone, doing nothing.
- Today, I realised that I've started to gain some weight that I'm not comfortable with.
- I'm scared of how quickly time passes.
- I created a Tumblr account a few days ago.
- I'd love to be an animator, a video artist, or a director.
- A couple of days ago I finished a 4000+ words essay about American Abstract Expressionism.
- I haven't worn makeup in ages, because I simply don't have the time.
- My laptop's screen is hanging on the rest of the computer only by a thick cable.
- I absolutely loved the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode called The Day of the Doctor!
- I don't have a favourite colour. I like them all, depending on my mood.
1. Where do you live and what is one thing you hate and one thing you love about it?
I live in Cyprus. It's a tiny dot in the Mediterranean sea. I hate lots of things about my country, but one thing that I hate on a daily basis is the lack of public transportation. There are no trains, and I love trains. We only have buses and some of them are in horrible condition. What I love about Cyprus is the scenery. It can be quite beautiful sometimes. Well, now that I think about it, I'm not sure about that. I think what I love the most is that my closest friends and family members are here, and they're the reason I'm not in the UK, at the moment.
2. Would you rather speak to animals or talk every single language?
I think I'd rather talk to animals. Imagine how cool that would be!
3. Do you like musicals and if yes which is your favourite?
I really like musicals, but unfortunately I don't watch them very often. I think my favourite is Moulin Rouge.
4. If you could travel back in time for a few minutes, would you go back and change anything?
No, I don't think I would. I watch Doctor Who and I know that changing history isn't a good idea!
5. Which one movie you could watch forever for the rest of your life and not get bored of it?
Oh, this is a tough one. The thing with me is that when I like a film I'll watch over and over again until I'm sick of it. Well, at the moment I think my answer is The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, because I watched it yesterday and I wouldn't mind watching it again, today.
6. Which was the worst class for you during school? (and how did you deal with it?)
Physical Education!!! The teachers acted like they hated us! As a child/teenager I had a heart condition and because of that I was never able to have tolerance to exercise and teachers didn't like that. I don't think I did anything to deal with it. I'd pretend to forget my P.E. clothes so I'd miss class, with a penalty of course.
7. Would you rather live in the future or the past?
Had you asked me this two years ago, I would have said the past without a doubt. But now I'm quite curious to see how life is going to be in the future. Hopefully, we won't end up blowing up our own planet, even though that's where we're heading.
8. Favourite childhood song/singer?
OMG! How can I remember? I have horrible memory.
9. What are the 3 things you can't live without?
Delicious food, happiness and a computer to watch TV series and films.
10. If you won your dream vacation, where would it be and who would you take with you?
Hmm, my dream vacation would be a road-trip around Europe, or all over the world, and I would take all of my closest friends with me, and that includes you Herc and all of the members of Super-team!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you could receive this year that would make you happier than ever?
Another hard question. Ah! A new laptop, because the one I've got right now is literally on the brick of death.
- What was the first celebrity crush you remember having?
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What operating system do you have on your computer? (Windows, Mac, etc.)
- What is your favourite snack?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
- Favourite song at the moment?
- Favourite season?
- Favourite holiday?
- Do you like where you live?
- What would be your dream job?
Wow! This took longer than anticipated. I feel so tired now. Nonetheless, it was good to blog about something and I miss blogging. Thank you Cyprus University of Technology for leaving me without any free time!
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- Warby Parker : the wishlist
- 2013 Most Used MakeUp Products : the video
- Nail Varnish Organisation
- Festive Bedroom Tour
- Sunday Chores: Washing Makeup Brushes
- Sunday Skincare
- Dark Red Nails
- Time for a change
- O Christmas Tree!
- Apivita Lip Care
- Floral Photography : the art
- Collective Haul : the video
- Hello December : the fashion
- The Sunshine Award!
- ▼ December (14)