Saturday 7 December 2013


For as long as I can remember, I've had dry lips, so I always try to have some lip balm in my bag. One morning my adorable niece decided to get my Bourjois Lip Crayon in Orange Punch from my bag and to put it back in my makeup collection. (She always loves playing with my makeup!) That resulted in me going to uni without a lip balm and my lips were getting very dry. So, I went to the nearest pharmacy and picked the first lip balm I saw. It was the Apivita Lip Care with black currant organic beeswax & olive oil, which is paraben, silicone and mineral oil free. There were quite a few different ones, one with SPF, other colours, but I went for the slightly berry-toned colour, because I always like to have a bit of colour on my lips, otherwise I look ill. I'm really satisfied with it and it has replaced Bourjois Lip Crayon's spot in my bag. It's quite long-wearing, I feel I need to reapply after 4 hours and obviously after a meal. The colour it gives is very subtle and glossy, as you can see from the before and after photo above (if I look horrible it's because I'm not wearing any makeup in those photos). The packaging is fine, and for €5 there's not much to be said.

Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite lip balms !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this but it looks lovely!!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I really like your blog it's so cool!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brilliant blog
    Love
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    $75 Sephora Card Giveaway: Fashion Talks
    $30 Dressale Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Apivita products are life savers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: