Monday 13 January 2014


Since the end of December, I've re-organised my clothes, nail varnishes, makeup, shoes and bags and I've thrown away quite a lot of things. In my 2013 Most Used Makeup Products video I mentioned that I'd be blogging about throwing away some old makeup that I haven't used in a while. Today, I'll be showing what makeup I'm throwing and telling you why, because we all talk about the things we use, but we should also mention the stuff that we've stopped using. I've also prepared my new makeup organisation post and it should be posted soon, but let me know if you'd like to see how I've organised the rest (shoes, bags, etc.).

Basically, I had a lot of OLD makeup, for example, mascaras from two years ago that I didn't use, but kept in my drawers. Some foundations that I've had for a long time, but stopped using them, a ton of lip products with colours that look terrible on me, like frosted pinks and browns. Those Mac lashes that I ruined at my first ever attempt to apply false eyelashes. That gorgeous YSL lipgloss that I never used, because it is seriously old. My sister wore that for her engagement party in 2006. I've got two nail varnishes that my sister gave me, but again never used. You can also see a Coastal Scents gel eyeliner that dried to a rock shortly after opening it. Some old eyeliners, powders, cream shadows...

I feel so much better now that I've thrown all this useless makeup. I wasn't wearing any of these products, but for some reason I never made the decision to put them in the trash. Now, I can enjoy my much more organised makeup collection and the products I actually do use.

How naughty are you when it comes to throwing your old makeup?


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

5 comments:

  1. It's always good to go through everything once and a while. You're getting rid of an awful lot!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to clean up my makeup drawers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should do this more often haha :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, January has put me in the clear-out mood too xx
    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. the things we stopped using is more informative...i never thought about it that way!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: