Monday, 6 August 2012
This has been the nail lacquer that I have on my nails for more than a week and I love it! It is a somewhat sheer, red colour with small and big colourful glitter particles. I have used it Sally Hansen base coat and Seche Vite fast drying top coat and I couldn't be more pleased with it.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (89)
- My Nars makeup wishlist!
- Aqua Affair LR Lipstick Soft Cranberry
- Debenhams / Uni Haul
- Marks and Spencer Haul!
- Fancy Polka Dots!
- Mac Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality
- Mac Lipstick Faux (Review & Swatches)
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick - Nougat 122
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick - Dangerous 149
- Nubar : Sugar G707
- ▼ August (10)