Thursday 27 June 2013
Hello everyone! How are you? As it is Thursday today, I have a new fashion blog post. Well, it's a simple, fun and feminine outfit of the day for the summer time. My amazing pearl and triangle earrings are from Topshop and my grey, oversized sunglasses are from Primark. In addition, the leopard print top is from Terranova and my gold, nautical bracelets are from Primark. My glittery gold, thin belt is another Terranova purchase and my lovely blue skirt was bought at Stradivarius. Lastly, my handbag is from a local shop called Shoebox and my uncomfortable pumps are from Stradivarius. This outfit is definitely one of my favourites, as I love mixing blue and gold and there's a patterned piece of clothing too.


Bloglovin | Instagram | Lookbook | Pinterest | Twitter | Youtube

3 comments:

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: