Wednesday 12 June 2013
Hello everyone. Yes, I know, I should have posted this yesterday, on Tuesday, but I have been exhausted lately. You know about the bathroom renovation, but now I've started babysitting my niece again and she's a handful. Luckily today she's with her other grandmother so I was able to upload my channel trailer on youtube. I've been wanting to upload a channel trailer for a while, but I never felt like I had enough footage. Last week, I joined the Youtube Creator Academy Course and one of the assignments was to create a channel trailer and I finally decided to do it. Basically, I introduce myself, my channel and my blog. I hope you like it.


Youtube Twitter - Instagram  Pinterest Bloglovin - Facebook - Lookbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Your Number: