Monday, 24 September 2012
Hello everyone! I almost forgot that it's Monday today, and I wasn't going to post anything. Anyway, I recently bought two things from Bershka and I was debating whether I should blog about it. But then on Saturday, I went to this party and I had combined the two items in my outfit, so when I came home I decided to film an outfit video. One's a pair of light washed jeans that costed me 10Euro. Can you believe it, ten euro?! The other is a pair of plain, tan coloured flats that were 20 euro. As my top I added the short dress from my Marks & Spencer haul and added a tan belt with bow detailing from Ebay, that matched my shoes. In case the night gets cold I have a black cardigan with me. To finish my outfit I've added some gunmetal, blue pearl bracelets to my wrist, and that's it! I hope you liked my video and my blog post! What do you love wearing for fall / autumn?
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (89)
- Cosmetic Haul! Gosh & Urban Decay
- Autumn/Fall Outfit of the Day/Night
- My Go-to Everyday Beauty Products of the Week!
- My Mac Lipsticks Wishlist!
- Nails of the Week
- Summer to Autumn - A Parisian Makeup Tutorial
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick - Kitten Pink 150
- No Mirror Makeup Challenge!
- My Makeup Storage!
- How I fix a broken/cracked Eyeshadow
- My New Nail Polish Organisation!
- ▼ September (11)