Friday, 28 September 2012
Hello everyone! I am terribly sorry for missing my Wednesday blog post, but you have no idea how busy I have been. I have Uni assignments and I also have to babysit, but anyway, you don't care about my life. For this Friday's post I will be sharing a small, collective haul.


Today I went to the Mall with my sister and we bought some Gosh cosmetics from BeautyLine. A nail varnish base coat called 565 Fix Base Coat that costed €6.50 and an Oh My Gosh  Nail Lacquer in 032 Splish Splash that was €4.60. Then my sister picked out a Velvet Touch Eye Liner in 001 Blue Moon, which I believe costs around 9 euro. The last Gosh item is a lip gloss in 0084, which I think costs less than 8 EUR.


Something else that I purchased was the Feminine Eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay found at http://www.thecosmetichouse.co.uk/ . I am so excited for this product, because it is my first purchase from this brand. A full review on this makeup palette is coming as well as a makeup look. In this palette you get six eyeshadows Stray Dog, Swf, Midnight Cowboy, Aquarius, Darkhorse and Ecstacy. Also, you get sample sizes of a 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and an Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden.


Here you can see me wearing the Gosh Lip Gloss which is a bit sticky and you can feel some shimmery particles, but I really love the colour. This is as nude as I get before looking ill. On my lower lash-line I have the Blue Moon Eyeliner. The rest of my face is makeup free.
Thank you for reading my post and don't forget to follow my blog for more! Love, Gina :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!!! thank you so much for your visit!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    I have given you a like on Facebook! I am very happy if you do the same, my facebook is at the end of the blog.
    Have a good week!!!! and good start of your blog!!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've given you a like too :)

      Delete
  2. Hi dear!! You have a great blog!!! I didn't know it but i love it! Keep posting!!
    I'm following you now! I invite you to visit mine and follow me back as well!
    Big kiss!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    PS: this evening, at 18:00pm, WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY on my blog thanks to INLOVEWITHFASHION! The prize?? The dress you want of their website! Great, right?!You're invite to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day with your comment and leave your blog links :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

Your Number: