Monday, 3 September 2012
Hello everyone and welcome to one more BeautyInsideArt blog post! Today I am going to share how I've recently organised my nail polishes / varnishes / lacquers. On Saturday, I went to IKEA and purchased a drawer separator/organiser in order to be used for my makeup collection. A blog post on that is coming soon. So, I used what I bought and I was left with another smaller organiser that I used to have my makeup essentials. So after some time thinking about how I could use the item, I decided it would be a lifesaver in my nail stuff drawer.
This is how messy my nail things looked before organising them. It was really horrible and I hated it.
This is the organiser that I used, found at a local shop called Jumbo.
And this is how it looks after adding some more products. Do you think it looks organised? What are your organising tips? Trust me, I need them! :)
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (89)
- Cosmetic Haul! Gosh & Urban Decay
- Autumn/Fall Outfit of the Day/Night
- My Go-to Everyday Beauty Products of the Week!
- My Mac Lipsticks Wishlist!
- Nails of the Week
- Summer to Autumn - A Parisian Makeup Tutorial
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick - Kitten Pink 150
- No Mirror Makeup Challenge!
- My Makeup Storage!
- How I fix a broken/cracked Eyeshadow
- My New Nail Polish Organisation!
- ▼ September (11)