Friday, 14 September 2012
Hello everyone! Today's blog post is a makeup tutorial. Yes, finally, a new video! I am so sorry, but I've been crazily busy to edit videos. Anyway, I wanted to create a transition look from summer to fall using the Paris Makeup Palette from Sigma. The eyeshadows I used were Versailles, a shimmery ivory, Elysées a shimmery medium brown and Louvre, a satin blue. The blush was Rouge and Lumière was my highlight shade. I used Gosh Serious Volume Mascara, Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in 122 Nougat and Myth Mac Lipstick. The rest products will be shown in the video. I hope you like my video! Good night, Gina :)
p.s. excuse the horrible thumbnail.
All content copyright © 2013 BeautyInsideArt, unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (42)
- ► 2013 (89)
- Cosmetic Haul! Gosh & Urban Decay
- Autumn/Fall Outfit of the Day/Night
- My Go-to Everyday Beauty Products of the Week!
- My Mac Lipsticks Wishlist!
- Nails of the Week
- Summer to Autumn - A Parisian Makeup Tutorial
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick - Kitten Pink 150
- No Mirror Makeup Challenge!
- My Makeup Storage!
- How I fix a broken/cracked Eyeshadow
- My New Nail Polish Organisation!
- ▼ September (11)